Skip to content

Register Travel

Student Travel
Faculty/Staff Travel
The Faculty/Staff Travel Registration requirement is applicable for the following types of travel:
  • Personal travel before or after leading an Education Abroad program
  • Attending or presenting at a conference
  • Guest lecturer or sabbatical travel
  • Research expedition or work abroad

This process is available for travel not related to faculty/staff work at the University, such as vacation, but registration is optional.